Description: They are us and we are them!
Location: Humans on Azkon can come from any of the following areas:
- House Thorn–agrarian and traditionalist culture
- The Hazon Dynasty–imperialist culture
- The Province of Jade–honor and imperialist culture, they are recent arrivals and little is known about them
- House Dranir–mercantile and coastal-traders
- The Knights of the Peak–honor based society made up of knights, wardens, and warriors
- The Library of Arn–heavy magic users and knowledge gatherers
- House Kran–aggressively anti-magic
- The “Unclaimed Lands” that essentially make up the middle of the continent. (Mostly nomadic cultures)
Demeanor: Of all the races, humans have the most variety in appearance and demeanor. However, depending on where they are from they may have certain mannerisms.
Insults: Humans on Azkon are insulted when confused with any other race, as they pre-date all other races on the continent and view others as intruders. Humans are also insulted when it is implied that any other race is superior to humans.
Taboos: It is considered back luck to watch another being walk away. It is implied that one will not see them again.
Superstitions: Anything that is pyramid shaped is considered back luck (links to Hazon Dynasty)